Sabino Martinez is a retired Texas Department of Public Safety Sergeant Investigator and DPS Polygraph Examiner. He has been a certified Polygraph examiner for more than 15 years and is highly respected in the legal and Polygraph community.
Sabino has been recognized as a Polygraph Examiner of the year and has continued to be a leader in his field. Sabino has supervised polygraph academies in several locations around the world. He is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Sabino is currently a licensed Texas Private Investigator and Polygraph Examiner.
- Sabino is the principal of Veridicus, Inc. (https://veridicusinc.com/) based in San Antonio, Texas.
- Sabino’s professional career includes the following distinctions (partial list):
- Current President of the American Polygraph Association (https://www.polygraph.org)
- Certified Clinical Examiner – Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners
- Approved by Joint Polygraph Committee (JPCOT) for Offender Testing
- Certified as a Senior Examiner by the Department of Defense Polygraph Institute
- Certified Principle Instructor by The American Polygraph Association
- Texas Association of Law Enforcement Polygraph Investigators (TALEPI), Vice President and Chairman of the Summer Training and Seminar (Past)
- American Association of Police Polygraphists (AAPP), Certified Forensic Examiner
- Alamo Area Mutual Housing Association, Board Member (past)
- Recipient of the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners, Examiner of the Year Award
- Recipient of the 2002 American Association of Police Polygraphists Regional Director’s Award (Unsolved Murder)
- Distinguished Faculty Award Texas Department of Public Safety Polygraph School 2007
- Recognition Award by the Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)
- Top Cop Award by civilian organization San Antonio, Texas